Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Working out the kinks

So I've never done a blog before and I couldn't remember my login or password for the life of me!! I finally figured it out was able to figure out how to post again. I'm looking forward to the Memorial weekend coming up. I am going to sit by the pool and spend time with family. Memorial weekend always makes me think summer is here- although with the heat here in Arizona, I think it's been summer for a couple of weeks now. I travel a lot around the state during the summer and am looking forward to that. I'm also heading out to Ohio and Washington DC for work. DC lets me also spend time with some of my favorite family. So I'll be able to see them for a few days.

Summer also lets me go to more baseball games. I've never been a baseball fan until I moved to Arizona and attended a Dbacks game. I love the social nature of the game. I couldn't watch it on TV because you miss the interaction of the audience around you. I love attending the games.

No comments: