Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's my birthday...and I'll nap if I want to!

Last friday was my birthday and it was also the second day of our annual convention. I had gotten very little sleep the previous two nights so as soon as I got home Friday afternoon, I took a nap. It was the only way that I would ever be able to make it through dinner that night. The day started off with me oversleeping. I had gotten to bed around 11 the night before and I set my alarm for 4:30 am to meet Peggy Jo to carpool for our meeting at 6. Well I woke up at 5:30 (the time I should be leaving to meet PJ. So I didn't have time to do my make up till I reached the hotel. While everyone sat down for breakfast I quickly ran to the bathroom to do my makeup. The rest of the morning went fine.

The best part about the morning was that, although I didn't hear my phone ringing, Dana called from England and her class sang Happy Birthday to me. It was so cute with all of their little english accents and they called me lizard. How sweet!!!

That evening some of us went to a new resturant near Tatum and 101 for dinner. It was called the Yardhouse. It was cool. But they forgot my food so I finally got it when everyone else had almost finished their dinner. The waitress felt so bad that she comped my meal. It was an early night because I was going to NASCAR the next day.

No comments: