Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Going home

I'm heading home tomorrow for the weekend. My grandfather turns 90!! So the whole family is getting together to celebrate. It will be nice to see everyone. I'm a little nervous to see some cousins (I always am). It's suppose to be in the high 80's low 90's so I think I'm going to freeze! It will be nice to be home and see Dad and Tom and Beverly. I can't wait to catch up with them and Zeb at the store!

Last weekend I took my new roommate to a roping. The Coconino Farm Bureau was having their annual meeting which includes a roping and I invited her. I think she had fun. She kept talking about the cowboys and how great it was to meet real ones. They really were nice to her (not like they wouldn't be). On the way home we stopped in Anthem to shop at the outlet mall and I think that may have been the highlight of the day.

No comments: