Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hot Hot Hot

So I spent the first five years I lived here in AZ without air conditioning and I just don't know how I did it. I've only had AC in my new truck for a month and I can't live without it. I even find sometimes now that it isn't cool enough... I want more... more cold air!!!!

Even after sitting by the pool all weekend and swimming and bbq-ing and watching NASCAR I was still not cool enough on the drive home!!

Speaking of NASCAR... I watched the beginning of the race at my aunt's house and then hurried home (12 miles of traffic) to catch the rest and I missed it!!!! I'm so mad!!! I missed seeing my favorite driver crash and take out three other cars. I was so bummed!! I had hoped he would have won but he crashed and didn't win. If you haven't figured out who my favorite driver is- it's Jr. and Waltrip just didn't drive fast enough to get out of the way!! :)

Speaking of my favorite driver... I received in the mail yesterday the new sticker I purchased on eBay. It's funny and makes me laugh. It says "Dale Earnhardt Jr is obsessed with me... he just doesn't know it yet!! If you know me you will know why that is so funny. :) I went to Walmart with Dana last night after catching a movie and I found (and bought) action figures of Jr. and my other favorite driver- Tony Stewart. I also found a bobblehead of Tony but not one of Jr.

Anyhooo. I'm getting ready to head to Ohio for a conference and I can't wait for my new roommate to move in. I have no idea why she hasn't moved over sooner. So in two weeks I'll have two roommates. It will be fun.

Catch you later...

No comments: